Ton forum Miley Cyrus  Index du Forum
Connexion S’enregistrer FAQ Membres Rechercher Ton forum Miley Cyrus  Index du Forum

Hannah Montana

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ton forum Miley Cyrus Index du Forum » › Tout sur Miley Cyrus » › La Série Hannah Montana
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon
Mini-Fan
Mini-Fan

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hannah Montana Répondre en citant

Hello,

This show is a pure comedy about a teenage girl who lives a double life. She;s an ordinary girl next door, hanging out with friends and falling in trouble every time, named Miley Stewart.But on the other side of the coin, she's a famous popstar: Teen Pop sensation Hannah Montana. The soap covers of how she manages her double life with friends, family and fans and still gets the best of both worlds.I havent seen much of Hannah montana. I have seen a couple of episodes and the one with the jonas brothers and selena in it and thats just about it. I saw mileys best of both worlds concert too, of course because of the same reason and I kind of liked it and kind of didnt. I think that if I watched it when I was younger then I would have really enjoyed it but not it doesnt really appeal to me as a 17 year old.

For more information you can visit here:
Company Overview Examples

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 08:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ton forum Miley Cyrus Index du Forum » › Tout sur Miley Cyrus » › La Série Hannah Montana Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation